Stainmaster Carpet from S & G Carpets & More
What is your favorite color? Blue, red, warm or cool Stainmaster has the right color to complement any room, no matter how traditional or modern. If you are looking for frieze, pattern cut pile, saxony, loop, berber, texture, or cable carpet, Stainmaster has an option for you, and an option to fit any budget. Like the name says, Stainmaster repels spills, and is soil resistant. Stainmaster Carpet, made from durable 6.6 nylon will stay looking new for longer. S & G Carpets & More of Rancho Cordova, Rocklin, Elk Grove, Almaden, Santa Clara, and Pleasanton offer hundreds of Stainmaster carpets to our customers. Contact S & G Carpets & More today!
Carpet Options from Stainmaster
- Frieze(free-zay) carpet by Stainmaster is made by tightly twisting the yarn then cutting it to give it a unique curly appearance. Frieze carpet is ideal for sore, tired feet and high traffic areas of your home.
- Stainmaster’s pattern cut pile carpet is formed by cut yarn contrasting with loops to form a pattern, it is upscale and contemporary and looks great in family rooms, and offices.
- Saxony carpet is densely packed level fibers that create a smooth look, it is elegant and traditional and works well in formal rooms and living rooms.
- Loop or Berber carpet by Stainmaster usually has specks of additional color that accent the main color. All of the fiber loops are roughly the same height, and it is a strong carpet that is comfortable and great in high traffic and spill prone areas.
- Textured carpet is great for high traffic areas and casual rooms in your house, and is a very versatile carpet. It is made by twisting the yarn then cutting the carpet loops to give it a textured surface.
- Stainmaster’s cable carpet is an excellent choice for bedrooms and living rooms, it is made with a longer yard and is very comfortable underfoot.
Stainmaster Carpet Pad
Stainmaster carpet padding can extend the life of your carpet and protect the floors beneath it. Stainmaster carpet padding does just that by keeping spills from penetrating the cushion and floor beneath it. It also makes clean-up easier and stops stains from reappearing on the carpet. Finally, Stainmaster carpet pads protect the cushion from mold and mildew by allowing water vapors and moisture to pass through the cushion and evaporate instead of becoming trapped.
Stainmaster Carpet Advantages
Stainmaster carpets are versatile and go with any décor, with thousands of styles and colors to choose from, any room can benefit from Stainmaster carpets. Stainmaster carpet is also comfortable, thick luxurious carpet feels great on your feet at the end of a long day. With regular maintenance carpet can look great for years, along with trapping dust particles that prevent allergies and asthma, carpet is a great choice for your home.
Stainmaster Carpets at S & G Carpets & More
Complete your next project with Stainmaster’s durable, affordable and stylish vinyl flooring options. With hundreds of color, size, design, and pattern options, S & G Carpets & More offers this affordable vinyl flooring product at all six of our locations. In the Sacramento region we are located in Rancho Cordova, Rocklin, and Elk Grove. If you live in the Bay Area we have locations in Almaden, Santa Clara, and Pleasanton. Contact S & G Carpets & More for Stainmaster vinyl floor products. With these six strategically located showrooms, we are proud to serve the communities of Rocklin, Roseville, Citrus Heights, Granite Bay, Antelope, Loomis, Blue Oaks, Pleasant Grove, Penryn, Lincoln, Rancho Cordova, Sacramento, North Sacramento, South Sacramento, East Sacramento, West Sacramento, Carmichael, Citrus Heights, Gold River, Orangevale, Fair Oaks, Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Cameron Park, Shingle Springs, Rancho Murieta, Pleasanton, Livermore, Sunol, Fremont, Newark, Union City, Castro Valley, San Lorenzo, San Leandro, San Ramon, Dublin, Danville, Alamo, Blackhawk, Oakland, Berkeley, Walnut Creek, Concord, Piedmont, Union City, Elk Grove, Wilton, Galt, Walnut Grove, Freeport, Lodi, Stockton, San Jose, Morgan Hill, Gilroy, Los Gatos, Campbell, Saratoga, San Jose, Cupertino, Scotts Valley, Ben Lomond, Santa Cruz, Santa Clara, Milpitas, Monte Vista, Loyola, Fremont, Newark, Palo Alto, East Palo Alto, Menlo Park, Sunnyvale, Los Altos, Woodside, Redwood City, and Union City.